Keeping our community safe
To best serve our community and minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, we are following the recommendation of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) and making temporary changes to our business hours, policies and procedures.
We understand that this is not a time to let our guard down, and our doctors and staff will continue diligently working to ensure the safety of those who seek care in our office.
Our office is taking the following precautions, as well as requiring participation from patients to minimize exposure and help you feel confident in receiving the quality eye care you deserve.
Our office protocol moving forward
- Extensive cleaning. Cleaning of exam rooms takes place between each patient visit, along with frequent disinfection of our waiting area.
- Social distancing. We are asking patients to call us when arriving at the office. If there will be a wait, we ask that you wait in your vehicle until we are ready to take you back for your appointment, or to dispense eyewear. We have installed sneeze guard protective barriers at the front desk for staff and patient safety.
- Limited schedule. We will be limiting the number of exams we perform in a day until it is safe for our staff and patients to increase. We are asking for your patience and understanding as we try to schedule exams going forward.
- Patient screening. We will be asking screening questions at the time of appointment scheduling and before exams, as well as checking temperatures upon arrival at the office.
- Staff Screening. All staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and temperatures are checked.
- Wear a Mask. All patients will be required to wear a mask for the duration of time in our office. Our staff members are also required to wear a mask.
- Don’t Bring Visitors. At this time only the individual being evaluated is allowed in our office. Exceptions may be made if the patient is a minor or medically necessary assistance is required.
- Stay Home if You’re Unwell. If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us to reschedule.
Contact us with any questions. We are here to help you.